Sunday, April 27, 2014

Going bad


Autumn is now swinging in.  The warmth is fading quickly so it is back to lugging logs for the fire.


Reflection:
Psalm 10 New International Version (NIV)
"In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak,
who are caught in the schemes he devises.
...
But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted;
you consider their grief and take it in hand."


I realised today I was due to post Psalm 150 which would bring me to the end.  But I have not posted Psalm 10 though 42 so I am going to go back there and will save up Psalm 150 until we reach the very end.

2 comments:

  1. I like that translation of the psalm ... "you consider their grief". It still feels like autumn here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find. I love funghi.

    Regarding your comment on the graffiti, I definitely think it's a Native American figure.

    ReplyDelete