Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Love


I decided to try planting a rose in a different spot in the garden (I never seem to give up trying to find a sunny enough spot to get then to grow).  This one is called Mothers Love and has a simply wonderful fragrance.  I saved it up for Mother's Day.

In the few short weeks it was in flower I drew in that beautiful perfume and thought of my Mum.

Reflection:
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things."

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's a beautiful rose - I had one in Ararat.
    The fragrance always reminded me of lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The rose and the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. Such a delicate colour.

    ReplyDelete