Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pure joy


It's blowing a gale outside today, so here's some flowers I picked during the more pleasant weather a few days ago.  Going down the back to gather kindling I always find time to dilly dally and pick the violets, then the other day with the fragrance of daphne newly filling the air I picked some of that too.  The daffodils came out this week, winter will soon pass.

Reflection:
James 1:2-3New International Version (NIV)
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."

2 comments:

  1. This winter has sure been a cool one. Haven't been too sad as I actually got to wear most of my knits this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, inside on a day like today is the go. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete