Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year 2017


Happy New Year  too all of my friends. This year I am going to try to post more often and that means most likely posting regularly the toils and delights of the garden at Burnbrae.  I have missed the joy of photography and it is time I got back to it.

At this time of year the agapanthus explodes everywhere around the garden like a burst of New Year's fireworks.

Reflection:
Genesis 2:15 New International Version (NIV)
"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it."

3 comments:

  1. Hello Joan, enjoy this new year and may it bring such happiness to you and yours.
    Yes, I know what you mean; having our gardens is a true delight, they evoke such good feelings, whether its been a wander through or caring for them. I look forward to seeing your posts as you return to the fun of photography. The agapanthus is definitely nature's fireworks, well said! Cheers :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am going to try and take more photos of the garden and blog more often. I sometimes feel as though there isnt much change in my garden to blog about, but there is always a little gift hidden somehwere isnt there?

    ReplyDelete