Thursday, January 12, 2017

Stars


Thinking about stars because of today's scripture verse.  It is not a picture of stars because I am not good at night shots even though there are always plenty of stars to be seen in our night sky as we don't have the light pollution of the big city.

Reflection:
Psalm 8:3-4 New International Version (NIV)
"When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

2 comments:

  1. I like the softness of your photo. As for stars, not many of them in the city, which was why I liked my trips to the outback so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely muted colour.
    My one, about to flower, agapanthus looks just like this too.

    ReplyDelete