Sunday, January 15, 2017

Swept


I am feeling pleased with myself because this weekend I managed to sweep all of the paths.

It has been very hot lately but the last couple of days cooled down enough for me to get out there and do it.

Reflection:
Proverbs 2:12-15 New International Version (NIV)
"Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men,
from men whose words are perverse,
who have left the straight paths
to walk in dark ways,
who delight in doing wrong
and rejoice in the perverseness of evil,
whose paths are crooked
and who are devious in their ways.




4 comments:

  1. It's always nice when you can look back at the paths and see them all neat and swept. The cool respite has been very welcome, glad you're getting it too.
    That's a beautiful spot to sit and enjoy your garden Joan :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A never ending job, but rewarding once done.
    I love all the agapanthus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind with my gardening and housework. This hot, humid weather seems to be sucking all the energy out of me. Bring on the cooler weather, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dappled light - it just makes you want to stop and rest a while at the table.

    ReplyDelete